Include promotion logic into your menu with offers to your customers.
- Online Menu
- Choices and Add-ons
- One Page Checkout
- Real-time Confirmation
- Customer Benefits
- Online Payments
- Advanced Promotions
- Inquiry for Online Ordering System
Promotions entice the customer to spend more on their order. Your online ordering system includes a number of promotion deal types to encourage and reward your customers.
Promotions can conditionally be applied or available only with the use of a coupon code, available on select days of the week or during a promotion period such as the summer months.
- % discount or fixed discount on whole order, usually with a minimum ordering value
- % discount on selected items such as 30% off dessert
- Free delivery for orders over a certain value
- Buy one, get one free, set across the menu or select categories
- Free item with orders over a certain value
Promotions can highlight themselves when a customer is ordering. For example, if they order one part of a promotion deal, they can be notified they can get the deal by selecting more.
You can set a number of rules and restrictions to control when promotions are shown to customers.